It is the goal of Waterkloof Gymnastics Club to ensure that each active member has the opportunity to realise these potential benefits. The Club has been providing youngsters and teenagers alike with the opportunity to participate and excel within this sport, thereby pursuing balance in both extrinsic as well as intrinsic reward, and to contribute to the complete and overall development of the individual.
Waterkloof Gymnastics Club strives to provide every enrolled member with the opportunity to participate in Gymnastics, as a recreational non-competitive activity or at a competitive level, thereby ensuring that each member has the opportunity to reach their full potential in a safe and enjoyable environment, thereby contributing to personal development and growth, through balance in both extrinsic and intrinsic reward.
- To ensure that the training experience and the training methods employed are of a high standard;
- To strive towards high levels of professionalism in all areas of functioning;
- To maximise the potential benefits to members in participating in the activities of the Club;
- To ensure adequate safety and safety measure for each individual; To stimulate growth and interest in the sport; and
- To develop gymnastics skills in all areas of the sport, i.e. coaching, judging, administration and functions related to the sport.